Morongo Travel Center (Full Time)
Assists manager in management of automobile service station and convenience store and, in the manager’s absence, manages the store independently with minimal assistance from higher authority. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Morongo policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A minimum of two (2) years previous supervisory and cash handling experience.
- Six (6) months of gaming cashiering preferred. Flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be 21 years old.
- A valid Food Handler Card and gaming license is required prior to starting work.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.