Tribal Services Specialist -
Administration (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Tribal Services Manager, the Tribal Services Specialist is the main point of contact for tribal member administrative services and providing information on tribal programs and available resources.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to associates degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field and three years increasingly responsible experience in confidential records management.
- Knowledge of Record-keeping techniques
- Perform varied and responsible administrative assistant duties
- Business letter and report writing, editing and proofreading; compose correspondence and written materials independently; including correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Organize and log incoming flow of communications (phone calls, mail, inquiries, etc.) and promptly deliver messages.