Surveillance Investigator -
Public Safety (Full Time)
Observe casino gaming, via “closed-circuit television” to ensure compliance with NIGC rules and the Tribal Gaming ordinances. Assist casino/hotel operations with investigations when necessary.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified/sensitive information.
- The employee must be competent with various PC based software programs and standard office equipment.
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive working relationship with co-workers and management and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of all casino games.
- Thorough knowledge of table/slot scams.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and effective working relationship with staff and guests.
- GED or High School diploma required.
- Knowledge of National Indian Gaming Commission licensing and compliance regulations.
- One to two years experience in law enforcement, security/surveillance or gaming position preferred.