Substitute Teacher -
Morongo School (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Education Administrator, teach and instruct academic, social, behavioral and other related skill areas; plan, develop, organize and conduct a comprehensive education program for elementary grades 1-6, based on the curriculum outlined by the California Department of Education.
- California credential authorizing the holder to teach in elementary grades; General Elementary, General Primary, Standard Elementary or Multiple Subject.
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB) compliant.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate issued by an authorized agency
- Current TB test.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree with emphasis in elementary education, instructional technology, and a subject matter field commonly taught in the elementary grades or closely related field, which meets credential requirements.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a full time elementary classroom teacher in a public or private school.