Social Services Executive Director -
Social Services (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, plan, organize and direct the overall operations and activities of Social Services, Substance Abuse Prevention, and Child and Family Services, programs and departments; coordinate and direct personnel, resources and communications to meet identified Tribal community and social service needs and assure smooth and efficient activities; supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel.
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience in social services.
- Experience with budgets and grants.
- Availability to administer and follow grants regulations.
- Previous experience in a managerial capacity in a larger municipality or agency preferred.
- Must have proven management experience with the ability to oversee multiple departments.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent; minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Current CA State Driver’s license & ability to be insured under Morongo’s Policy.