Human Resources Executive Director -
Human Resources (Full Time)
Plans and administers policies, procedures and programs relating to all phases of the Human Resources Department. The Executive Director is responsible for overall administration, coordination and evaluation of Human Resource Department functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in HR, Liberal Arts or related field and ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years of tribal experience in HR related capacity is preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information.
- Experience with various computer programs (i.e. HRIS, Microsoft Office, and etc.) is required.
- Knowledge of methods, principles and practices of Human Resource Development.
- Ability to develop and maintain a pleasant and effective working relationship with Tribal Council, management, other staff and co-workers.
- Preferred SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
- Master’s Degree Preferred