GIS Specialist -
Realty (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Realty Administrator, this position is required to work with GIS related software programs and equipment to create and maintain data and/or maps that can be combined with geographically referenced data.
- Proficient in ArcMap 10.3 or higher, GPS Trimble, and other GIS/GPS technologies.
- Effective communication skills to work with varied backgrounds and convey GIS/spatial information to non-GIS technical people.
- Analytical and development skills to solve problems using the GIS suite of tools as well as other software programs.
- Associate’s degree in GIS, Georgraphy or related and 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Georgraphy or related field and 1+ years of experienceGISP certification is a plus however not required.
- Valid CA driver’s license and insurable on Morongo’s insurance policy.
- Occasional weekend and evening work, outside and office environment.