Gate Officer -
Tribal Police Department (Part Time)
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, perform security and safety verification for all vehicles, Tribal members, visitors, vendors and Tribal personnel entering and exiting the Morongo Reservation. May serve as dispatcher for Reservation Patrol Department; maintain computer generated dispatch logs and utilize proper radio transmission protocols.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Ability to pass a stringent background is required.
- Candidates will go through a computer skills assessment.
- Ability to type using a computer keyboard
- Must have knowledge in the use of Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to use two-way radio
- Previous security experience preferred
- A current BSIS Guard Card is required.
- Must obtain First Aid/CPR certification within 60 days of hire.