Firefighter Paramedic -
Fire Department (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Fire Captain, protect life and property through fire suppression, fire prevention and emergency medical aid. Respond to fire alarms, medical calls and other emergency situations on the Morongo reservation and enterprises. Maintain firefighting equipment in proper working condition. Participate in extensive training activities to enhance firefighting abilities. Provide further assistance in related duties as required.
- Valid CA Class C drivers or Class C Firefighter license and insurable on company policy.
- Valid Hazardous Materials First Responder Operational (FRO) Certificate or able to obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Valid Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic Certification (EMT-P).
- Valid American Heart Association or American Red Cross Healthcare Provider level CPR certification.
- California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) Firefighter academy certificate.
- Valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Valid Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
- Valid International Trauma life Support (ITLS) / (PHTLS) certification.
- Valid Regional Emergency Medical Service Authority REMSA Accreditation or must be obtain within 30 days of employment.
- High School Diploma or GED supplemented by graduation from a State Certified Fire Academy required.