Public Safety (Full Time)
Assist and provide emergency medical assistance to guests, customers, and employees when needed. Triages and determines the nature and extent of illness or injury and established priority for required emergency care.
- Ability to maintain strict confidential information.
- PC literate and able to use standard office equipment.
- Must be 21 years of age
- This position requires lifting and/or moving up to 150 lbs
- Must have a minimum of 1-year pre-hospital 911 EMT or high-level practice experience.
- H.S. diploma or GED required
- Current CA State license, CPR certified. EMT Basic Certificate