Education Executive Director -
Morongo School (Full Time)
Provide the supervision, evaluation, and guidance for the ongoing professional development of education services staff. Provide information to and the meaningful engagement of the Morongo Education Committee in their role of giving guidance and advice to the development and delivery of education services for the Tribe and support their professional development as an advisory body. Create a clear vision and written plans to guide all future program development, including: timelines, structures and resource allocation required in meeting specific educational needs identified by the Tribe.
- 10 years of successful leadership experience in a public or private School Principal position
- 10 years of successful classroom teaching experience in one or more grade-levels
- 5 years of experience in Administration of programs and/or departments
- A minimum of 4-years of successful experience in directly supporting a public or private Board of Education or Board of Directors preferred
- A minimum of 5-years of leadership experience over educational programs operating preschool, k-12, Special Education, Alternative Education and Adult Education preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Educational Leadership or Administration
- Master’s degree in Educational Leadership or Administration or Doctoral Degree from a recognized and accredited University of Educational Leadership or Public Administration preferred
- Maintain a current insurable driver’s license.
- California K-12 Teaching Credential
- California K-12 Administrative Credential