Bowling Attendant -
Canyon Lanes (Part Time)
Under the direction of the Morongo Bowling Center General Manager, performs varied customer service duties including cashiering, taking reservations, providing simple bowling instructions, cooking, and cleaning. Plan, coordinate and organize bowling lanes activities and equipment maximizing guest experience and use of facility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bowling terminology and methods of operation preferred.
- Accurate cash handling.
- Telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Record-keeping techniques. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass a gaming background is required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.