Thank you for your interest in participating in the Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2020 Turkey Outreach.
Please note the following before submitting your application.
- All applications must have the following documents included:
- Request letter
- 2019 Turkey Recipient Signature List OR
- 2019 Thanksgiving Dinner Report
- List of current Board Members
- Copy of your Articles of Incorporation
- Federal Tax ID letter confirming your organization’s non-profit status
- Proposed budget
- Current Financial Statements
- Any other pertinent background information necessary(If your organization does not have one or more of the above listed documents, please indicate this in your letter. Any missing information will deny processing of your application.)
- All requesting organizations must be certified tax exempt 501(c).
- Preference will be given to organizations who will be preparing and using the turkeys to provide cooked meals.
- If your organization is also requesting funding, please submit a separate Morongo Community Outreach Funding Application.
- TURKEY OUTREACH APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON APRIL 15, 2019. LATE AND/OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Morongo Community Outreach Committee meets in July/August to process the Thanksgiving applications. Award letters will be sent out between September and October.